This article provides links to the online Desk 27 helpdesk documentation located on the Google Meet hardware help website.
Use this guide to enable Google Meet video meetings and whiteboarding on your Desk 27 devices. Assign each device to a room or personal calendar so Google Calendar meeting names on the device screen at the designated time.
Before you begin
Physically set up your device
Unbox and plug in your device using the “Let’s get started” instructions included in the box.
Download the Google Meet Series One Board 65 - Let’s Get Started PDF.
Prepare for device enrollment
To enroll your device with Google Workspace:
- A Meet Hardware license is required for each device. For details, see Licensing FAQ.
- If using single sign-on (SSO) see Configure SAML single sign-on for Chrome OS devices.
- Accept the latest Google Meet hardware Terms of Service before enrolling devices.
The Google Meet Series One Desk 27™ is an all-in-one video conferencing device for personal desktops and small shared spaces. Use it to collaborate in video meetings, share your ideas on a whiteboard, or even as a monitor for your computer.
The Desk 27 is a video conferencing solution for small spaces (1 to 2 people) that includes a 27-inch touch screen, camera, microphone, and speakers–all in one device.
A built-in digital whiteboard can be used alone, or during a Meet video meeting.
You can also collaborate in real time with colleagues using the Google Jamboard app on a web browser, mobile device, or the Jamboard 55-inch digital whiteboard device.
People in up to 50 other user sessions can work on a whiteboard session at once.
Collaborate from different devices:
- Share a whiteboard session
- Open an existing whiteboard on a Desk 27 or Jamboard device
- Use a code to join a live whiteboard session
Access all of the important Meet controls while whiteboarding in a video meeting.