In this article we will be going through how to reset your Desk 27 or Board 65 device to factory settings using the Google Recovery Drive.
You can clear all local user data stored on a Google Meet Series One Desk 27 or Board 65 by switching to developer mode and then switching back to normal mode. This is useful if you want to re-enroll a device.
This process will reset your Desk 27 or Board 65 to factory default.
All account information and data stored on a Desk 27 or Board 65 that isn't synced with Google Workspace, such as whiteboards and saved networks, is deleted during the wipe process.
- Install and open Chrome .
- Click Extensions .
The recovery extension should pop up. If not:
- Click Manage extensions.
- Next to Meet Compute System Recovery Utility, click the switch to move it to the right.
- (Optional) Click Details and move the switch to the right.
- Launch the extension by clicking Meet Compute System Recovery Utility.
- (Optional) If you use the extension frequently, pin it. Click .
- Click Get started.
- Click Select model from a list, then choose Avocor for brand, and Series One Board 65 for model
- Click Continue.
- Insert your USB flash drive or SD card into the computer.
- From the menu, choose the USB flash drive or SD card you inserted.
- Click ContinueCreate now.
- When you see a message saying that your recovery media is ready, remove the USB flash drive or SD card from the computer.
- Power off the Desk 27 or Board 65.
- Hold both the power button and recovery button with a small pin or paperclip for 5 seconds.
The recovery button hole is on the back of the device.
Desk 27 recovery button
Board 65 recovery button
- When the system is in recovery mode this process clears all local data and takes approximately 5-10 minutes. Please do not power off your device during this process.
- Once recovery is done, remove your recovery device to restart your Desk 27 or Board 65 automatically.
- Connect your device to wi-fi. After the device is connected to wi-fi the process is complete and will begin the first-time setup, this will take about 5 minutes.
- Follow instructions on screen to setup your Enterprise Google account.
- Once complete you may restart your device and you’re done!