Make sure to download the appropriate BIN file for your display model before installing firmware via the RS232/Telnet method.
1. Download and install Setup_DisplayFirmwareUpdater_V210.msi onto an external computer.
2. Run the Display Firmware Updater software.
3. Select the Firmware File and Communication Port
4. Connect the display to power.
5. Connect your laptop to the display via RS232...
6. Detect the display
7. Click Next to start the update.
The update should take 2-3 minutes.
Do not start or exit any programs on your computer, do not disconnect or connect any cords or cables, and do not try to use the keypad or remote until the update has finished.
If all goes well, the Display Firmware Updater will report your success...
8. Run a power cycle on the display to ensure that any new changes are applied.
Display Firmware Updater: