This article will explain how to set up use a ClickShare with your Avocor display.
The ClickShare is a wireless presentation system that allows multiple users to share their screen to a single display with the push of a button. Many ClickShare models even support touchback, as detailed in this article.
Base Unit Installation
1. Attach any antennae to your ClickShare, if applicable.
2. Connect your ClickShare to the display via HDMI, and USB A to USB B for touchback.
3. Connect the ClickShare to your Local Area Network via ethernet cable.
4. Connect to power.
Your ClickShare is ready to go, but you'll need to install the ClickShare software onto any computers that use it.
1. Connect a ClickShare button to your computer.
2. Open the ClickShare (D:) in your file directory.
3. Install the appropriate ClickShare application for your operating system.
4. Your computers are ready to share!
At this point, sharing your screen is as simple as pushing the ClickShare button when it's connected to your computer.
Sharing from Mobile Devices
Airplay on iOS
- Open Settings>Wifi then select ClickShare from the network list.
- Login using the default password clickshare to login and begin using Airplay.