These firmware files for FlatFrog Avocor displays (F50 series, W65, and W55) may fix issues with multitouch on certain wireless presentation devices, and will activate touch for Mac OS post the "Big Sur" update.
Note: Apple/Mac products do not inherently support multiple touch points for touch screens... Third-party software is required.
PLEASE USE THE CORRECT FIRMWARE FILE FOR YOUR SPECIFIC MODEL OF DISPLAY. DO NOT MISMATCH FIRMWARES WITH INCORRECT DISPLAY MODELS.
- Download the firmware to a Windows PC (required to run the .exe program file).
- Connect your computer to your Avocor display via Touch USB.
- Verify that your device is enumerating the display's FlatFrog Device...
- System Report>USB (Mac)
- Device Manager>Universal Serial Bus Devices
- Run the .exe program file in the firmware installation folder.
- Select the .dfu file and run.
- You're Done!