This article provides instructions for installing firmware for your Avocor AVE-xx20 display.
- Download the correct BIN file according to your display size and save it to a FAT32 compatible USB flash drive.
- Rename the file to MERGE.
- Plug the USB flash drive into the Service Port on the display (see below image).
- Open the OSD for the display and navigate to Adv Settings>Firmware Update
- Select "Yes" when prompted to confirm installation.
- Do not turn off the display until the installation has finished.
NOTE: DO NOT ATTEMPT TO LOAD AN INCORRECT FILE FOR YOUR DISPLAY MODEL. CONTACT AVOCOR SUPPORT IF YOU REQUIRE ANY ASSISTANCE.