The following should only be done under the guidance of an Avocor support representative. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about your display's network capabilities.
I. Preparing your computer (Windows)
- Open Control Panel>Network and Sharing Center>Change Adapter Settings>Ethernet>Properties>Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)>Properties.
- Check Use the following IP Address, and enter an IP address in the same range as the display
- Display's default IP: 192.168.2.1;
- Display's default Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
II. Log in to the Remote Ethernet Browser Interface
PLEASE ONLY USE INTERNET EXPLORER/MICROSOFT EDGE TO LOG IN TO THE BROWSER INTERFACE AND PERFORM AN ETHERNET FIRMWARE UPDATE. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN A CORRUPTED INSTALLATION.
- Connect your computer to the Avocor display via the LAN port with a CAT5 or higher LAN cable.
- Open your browser and type in the display's IP address to access the Ethernet Interface login.
- ID: admin
- Password: system
III. Ethernet Firmware Update
- Click Administrator>Firmware Update>Load.
- Wait for Erase Flash to finish.
- Select the correct file and click Update.
- Wait for the update to finish.
IV. Load Default Setting
- Log back in to the Ethernet Browser Interface.
- Select Administrator>Load Default Setting>Load.
- Saved Setting RESET will appear, click Reset.
- Click Ok.