This article contains best practice and troubleshooting tips for components unique to the Avocor ALZ kit.
This section contains best practices and troubleshooting specific to the ALZ OPS and it's version of the Zoom Rooms client.
Follow these steps to make sure that you're getting the best possible image quality out of your ALZ kit.
Check your display's EDID Settings
- Make sure the OPS input is set to 4K2K@60.
Recommended display settings for the ALZ OPS
- Log in to the Zoom Admin account by pressing the Start key 5 times on a connected keyboard (password: Zoom123)
- Open Settings
- Navigate to System>Display
- Set your Resolution to 3840x2160 (4K)
- Click Advanced scaling settings
- Set Custom scaling to 200, and click Apply
- Reboot the ALZ OPS and the Avocor display to apply the changes
This section contains best practices and troubleshooting specific to the Logitech MeetUp camera.
Device Not Detected
Try these steps if you are having trouble getting the Logitech MeetUp to enumerate properly on the ALZ OPS.
Check Device Manager
This will help determine which components of the Logitech Meetup are not enumerating.
- Press Start + X on a connected keyboard.
- Click Device Manager.
- Each of the following devices should enumerate in a fully functioning Logitech MeetUp:
Echo Cancelling Speakerphone
Check that the ALZ MeetUp cable is properly connected to the MeetUp and the ALZ OPS
- The USB 3.0 (blue) end of the cable should be plugged into a 3.0 port (blue) on the OPS
- The USB 2.0 (white) end of the cable should be plugged into the 2.0 port (black) on the OPS.
If you were already plugged into the correct USB ports, try the other set and see if that makes a difference. If not, try using the standard set of MeetUp cables.
Test the MeetUp and ALZ cable with another computer
A reliable way to test the functionality of your Logitech Meetup is to connect it to an external laptop and check your Device Manager to see if the camera and speaker/mic array enumerate correctly. Run a camera/microphone application to do a full functionality test of those features.
Please contact Avocor support if you have any questions or need additional assistance.